REVIEW : THE BODY SHOP ‘BRITISH ROSE’ TRAVEL SIZE

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

REVIEW : THE BODY SHOP ‘BRITISH ROSE’ TRAVEL SIZE


Last month I was so down, I got a lot of personal problem that I dunno how to fix that at all. And some body sent me a gift. A body shop british rose in travel sized pack. That time is not Valentine day yet, and I don’t think I can celebrate valentine day either LOL. But it does brighen up my day!

REVIEW : THE BODY SHOP BRITISH ROSE TRAVEL SIZE cube set


Body Shop British Rose got a very cute package, All I pink, so girly, kinda like a perfect gift :D.

I got curious to this brand since my friend told me that this brand are cruelty free and only use a natural ingridients. I visit their booth several times but ended up buying nothing because I wont spend around 100k just for a soap or body lotion. And that people are very generous give me this stuff :D #happy

Actually they got a lot of variant such as British Rose Body Wash, British Rose Foaming Bath,British Rose Soap Petal, British Rose Body Essence, British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter, British Rose Body Scrub, British Rose Hand Cream dan British Rose Eau de Toilette. But im only review their Travel size gift pack that contains a shower gel, body butter and shower puff.
REVIEW : THE BODY SHOP BRITISH ROSE TRAVEL SIZE SHOWER GEL

British Rose Shower Gel actually got two size 250 ml and 60 ml. Since this is a travel pack it only 60ml, the packaging made from a plastic so it doest easily break when it fall off. This shower gel doest produce a lot of bubble ( already use the shower puff), it’s a crystal clear gel with organic  rose essence. It smells good, sweet and fresh but unfortunately it doesn’t have strong scent, so the smell easily gone.
REVIEW : THE BODY SHOP BRITISH ROSE TRAVEL SIZE BODY BUTTER

British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter actually come in 200 ml jar for 229k rupiah, but the travel size only contain 50ml. It also get the exactly same smell as the shower gel, sweet and fresh but not too strong. The body butter is a thick cream so it need a time to absorb well, but it does moisturizing my skin, I like it
REVIEW : THE BODY SHOP LILY SHOWER PUFF


The Body Shop Lily Puff
This is a petit shower puff (compare to my usual puff) in cream color, its bandrolled 19k if you want to buy it separately (lol I got a gift with price tag still) but this is a bonus when you buy this travel pack.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts