Viva White Clean Mask Refeshner Review

Wednesday, December 16, 2015


Hei hooooo im bacccck! After long time no post, finally i back hehehe. A lots happened in this few months and I don’t know

what to do nor lost my excitement to write a blogpost.

I just got this product for free because I sign up on viva cosmetic website. And I also got a member carddddd yeayyy

Today I want to review Viva White Clean Mask Refeshner for all skin types. I know it sounds weird! it’s a cleanser and a mask in one product! How come??

So, this product is a mask that after 3 minutes you can wash it as a cleanser. This product has PH balance facial wash contain Yoghurt Extract, Aloe vera extract, and D-Pathenol to maintain the moisture and facial skin softness ulala….





How to use Viva White Clean Mask Refeshner:


Use as a mask: Spread evenly on your face except mouth and lips. After 3 minutes rinse it with water.

Use as cleanser: just put this product on your palm with little bit of water, spread on your face with a lil bit massaging then rinse it with water


My Thought about this product:


yay:
I love the scent, it smell like a yoghurt with flowery scent some ow I feel it calming
not too sticky
easy to use and quickly dry
cheap around 14500 IDR

nay:
not much bubble (I loveee bubble)
it contain 50 gram but I feel the package is too bigger than its amount of product





Btw i also got 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts