Viva White Body Crème Review

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My second post this month is still about Viva White product. Last year back in 2014 I was a hand body lotion, body butter, body serum, and body crème sucker. I spend a lot of money to buy those thing and then I realize I had more than enough lotion or what ever you say that for a year hihihi. 
Viva White Body Crème 


Then I stop my self to buy one before it used up!

I still have etude house lotion and rose body butter, I start bored with all my lotion. Then miracle happened! I got some sample from Viva White Body Crème series! Just some tiny sample but its avoid me to do impulsive lotion buying lol.

Here they are…. THE Viva White Body Crème


Viva White Lifting up Body Crème contain coffee extract and peppermint oil to make your skin stay firm and energize
for me it smell like a cappuccino hihihi I didn’t smell any peppermint

Viva White  Double Moist Body Crème Contain Cocoa butter and Milk extract to moisturizing and hydrating your skin
for me it smell like a milo but I don’t like it because it smell too sweet

Viva White Tropical Bright Body Crème with triple whitening extract (mulberry, apple and peach) to brightening and nourishing your skin
for me it smell like a common body lotion with any berry extract, nice and fresh

Viva White Natural Defense Body Crème with honey, lime and green tea extract to refresing and purifying
 for me it smell like my night cream hihihi it fresh but not special, jus common

YAY:
A lot of variant
Cheap
quickly dry, not sticky

NAY:
The smell not long last
sooooo, if I repurchase, maybe I will buy Viva White Lifting up Body Crème contain coffee extract and peppermint oil. It smell good (for me). Yeah its contain coffe, maybe can keep me awake all night to do my work which already on deadline hahahahaha


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts