New Item A’Pieu X Doraemon 2015 Christmas Holiday Edition

Thursday, December 17, 2015




arrrrgh, it’s a perfect gift for chrismassssss #craving. Eventhought I don’t celebrate Christmas I so exited about this product.

A’Pieu X Doraemon 2015 Christmas Holiday Edition is a perfect complete amazing package. Its doraemonnnnnnnnn. I love doraemon. Its like a holiday pack that you can  get a super complete Korean makeup absolutely with super cute package ever!!!!


it contains:

Air fit apieu cushion special set (doraemon holiday) contain SPF 50
A’Pieu full color eyes  (doraemon holiday) contain a jasmine and rose extract.
A’Pieu lasting lip tint  (doraemon holiday) contain mineral, water, sakura and tomatoes extract
RD01,RD02, PK01, OR 01, CR01
A’Pieu Pastel Blusher  (doraemon holiday) with 10 color option
A’Pieu full parfume candle  (doraemon holiday)
 A’Pieu full She Butter Hand Cream  (doraemon holiday) clover, lavender, lily, pure and rose

huaaaaaaa I want it all. I wish Santa Clause really exist huhuhu.








Funny story:

me and my fried just get a new liptint ETUDE HOUSE WATER TINT, this tint package look like a nail enamel. When im so exited trying this product, suddenly one of marketing guy which already 40 y/o come by and ask what is that? I am so exiting and answering,

“ this is a lip tint”

“what, nowadays a young girl use a tint on their lips? ASTAGHFIRULLAH HAL ADZIEM!!!!”

hahahhaha. I know as a make up sucker sometimes I just like an idiot who spend money unwisely for unnecessary thing, but for me its NECESSARY! I NEED LIPSTIK, TINT, OR WHAT SO EVER IS THAT!!!!  yeah, I feel it, a woman should working because a man doesn’t know differentiation about 5k lipstick and 500k lipstick.

I used to wear make up everyday, it doesnt mean I am insecure or something, that’s because I like it, I love make up, I love my self to look good, just it. Some people blessed by super gorgeous face, but others just get a common but we can repair it with some lipstick, eyeliner and cushion right? hihihi
And Santaaaaaaaaaaaa or who ever is that….. please give me this thingsssssssss

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts