Dear darling water tint review

Friday, November 06, 2015


Just trying a new tint from Etude House named dear darling water tint, this is a new version of the famous etude house dear darling tingt (with long bottle). But this tint is a new version basen on water. I try the orange tint and pink tint.

here the picture




dear darling water tint




yay:
its cheap around 55idr
absorb well on my lips

nay:
just like another etude house tint, its easily gone even i dont eat anything :(
its look so bright when i swatch it on my hand, but on my lips they look bright at first 30 second and then......gone :(

i think i should stop trying korean tint because its to sheer for me, but actually i looooooove the orange dear darling tint but i dont want to re apply my liptint over and over again..... boooo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts