Must have item lipstick under $6

Saturday, August 29, 2015


most favorite lipstick

Talking about lipstick, here the are my must have items!

Last year the naked lip is a big hit. But this year, i expect to see plenty of deep reds, rich purple, dramatic orange, and bright pinks.

I usually choose straight towards nudes, but there’s a part of me that wants to step out of my comfort zone and its because my job need me to look better and bold :”D. I was able to do just that. This past 6 months make me owned some of bright lips.



For a daytime with bold eyes look, I’m going to keep Jordana Matte lipstick in my handbag at all times. That slightly brighter lip shade just works for basically every occasion.
la girl orange

maybelline colorshow red lipstick
facemadeup.com


 When too lazy to use any eyeshadow or another cat eye thing. I’ve discovered La Girl Matte Lip in Instict or Maybelline Cherry on Top will take you to a formal look or office look.
la girl matte nude


La Girl Matte Lip in Fantasy are perfect shades for date night because it look very bright peach pinkish lol it look so fresh and I feel young lol.

To complete makeup look, I used a Nude neutral brown or peach eyeshadow, dark brown gel eyeliner and a couple coats of mascara to make it as simple as possible, classic and gives your pout the attention it deserves.

Need help finding the best lipstick for your lips and its complexion? I got this advice from internet.

If you have fair skin, you can choose for nudes and pinks. Avoid brown lipsticks.
If you have a medium skin tone, try to used some shades like roses and berries.
If you have dark skin, deep plums and reds going to make you look gorgeous.

Well, as far I go. I had a medium skin. A common skin for south east Asian women skin. I learn that my skin fit for a orange or brown shade lip color. Not really matching with pink lipstick but i cant resist my self to buy the cute “princess to be” pink shade lol.

What’s your favorite lipstick lately?
btw some pic i take randomly on google >,<

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts