Beautylabo Hair Color In Natural Blonde Review

Thursday, August 13, 2015


I got this product from Kawaii beauty Japan in the perfect time because i already get bored with my pink ombre hair. Reviewing beauty labo is a pleasure because this is the first time i used this hair color. It comes with beautifull package and a lot of equipment that make it easy to coloring hair by my self
beautylabo


natural blonde hair color


best cream developer

hair cream color


first, wear the plastic glove and squeezethe full contents of the cream colorant and developer, then shake shake shake :) until it blended well


 then apply on your hair


my hair basically very very dark black, but i already coloring it with pink (the bottom only). After i used this product it became light ash brown (maybe because it mix with my pink hair before :P) and the black part become dark brown 

yay:
after all, i like this product. Easy to apply huhuhu maybe i should try other color

nay:
still have a hair colorant smell but not strong as my usual hair color :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts