Life is Better With Friends

Sunday, July 26, 2015


Life is better with friends. I got this quote from google. And i completely agree with it.
Whats the meaning with friend?
there is a lot of quote that describing friends mean
but for me...
Friend is somebody that can accept you completely with all your good and bad



when i was in highschool, i have some friends that i come here and there together. But they are not my friend. Some of them are talking bad behind me :(
and the worst, one of them are getting away when im down. I felt so lonely. But let it go, a people like them dont deserve my tears lol

But now i have a nice friend, she can accept me with all my less and more. 
I can shout few name and i am so gratefull about that.

friend is about  person who can accept you completely and you can accept that people too

wish the best for you all :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts