University Graduate: UNESA Batch 82 and some makeup tips

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Me in my kebaya for graduation! yes, you read that right, I officially have S.Pd at the end of my name!!!
after 2 semesters struggle with my research, yeah! FINALLY :D 
For my graduation makeup, I did it myself 


well i'll give you some tips:
1. dont bother to use a thick blush on, because its not really seen on camera
use a bold lipstick, nude one make your face pale
use a good primer, because the make up must stay about 5 hour and more
dont use too high high heels because you dont wanna fallen from the stage right?
smile and take a lottttt of photos :)

happy graduation :-*




 me with the GANG LOL LOL LOL







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Congratulation ^^.

    Kuliah di unesa toh, dkt rumahku itu..he he..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eh iya ta? hihihi ntar bisa ketemuan dong hehe :D

      Delete
  2. Hey there, and congratulations! ^^

    I just wanted to let yo know that I've been loving your blog and I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out the post over on http://lipstickandlightplay.blogspot.com, I had a lot of fun with the tag :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts