Larissa Skincare Review

Friday, November 07, 2014

i try a lot skincare, but no one can handle my acne. during my period my face had 4 or five acne at the same time at my chin and nose, believe it hurt  soooo bad L. my friend suggest larissa beauty clinic on Bali street, surabaya to try. 



after register as a new member ( but need to wait about a week or a month to get member card), I meet the doctor, a pretty doctor who explain all thing that I needs.
they have paket makeup, and this is what i got


cost about  IDR 219000 (sorry, I cant remember how much because its 2 months ago)
 doctor explain the step for me
1. cleaning my face with this milk cleanser. I feel cool sensation when use this, love it <3


2. wash my face with this facial wash. this facial wash not make my skin dry :D


3. put a little toner on cotton and tap on my skin. the blue one for morning. and the yellow one for night


4.  after the toner dry, put the day / night crème on (spesial for night crème, spray water on my face before use it. so the night cream easier to blend)
ahhhhh forgot about the acne  lotion. it use after toner. I like the cool sensation but I hate how the smell hurt myfor night. 


4.  after the toner dry, put the day / night crème on (spesial for night crème, spray water on my face before use it. so the night cream easier to blend)
ahhhhh forgot about the acne  lotion. it use after toner. I like the cool sensation but I hate how the smell hurt my eye L

soooo, after try it for a month…
yay:
1. my skin look brighter and back to the real color (yeah…. my skin going darker lately because I need to go outdoor often, and Surabaya is freakin hot >,<)
2. cheaper than other beauty clinic
3.  the night crème stay more than 3 weeks on room with 30degree
4. easy to find everywhere
nay:
1. nothing happened to my acne, just still L and still hurt
2. my skin going more oily an ruin my makeup faster than before


FREDDYfriday, repurchase? eeeeemmmm, no :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts